top of page


The services and amenities below are not run by the Parish Council:

Village Hall

George Leslie takes the bookings for the village hall and is happy to help with any queries:

St Michael's Church

Click here for website

Mobile Library 

Click here for timetable 


Highways problems (potholes, broken or missing signs, damage to road surfaces, flooding, blocked gullies and drains, hedges or trees obstructing the highways etc) should be reported directly to Norfolk County Council Highways .

You can report a problem online to Norfolk County Council Highways here.

Or you can report a problem to NCC Highways by telephone on 

0344 800 8020.

bottom of page